Tuesday, December 25, 2007

honeymoon!

My first choice for a honeymoon has been Bali:

I mean, seriously, a private villa, your own cook (who cooks Asian food, no less), gorgeous beaches. How can we not go there?

That is...until I saw this random show on Animal Planet.

I'm not a big animal person. However, I think baby animals are cute (I pretty much love baby anythings) and when I was flipping channels I saw baby tigers!


THEY'RE SO CUTE. And there's a place in Coomera, Queensland, Australia called Tiger Island where they raise tigers to learn about them and help preserve the species. And you're not just looking at them from 1000 feet away- they walk the tigers through the park (on leashes) and have places where you can see them up close.

I'll have to see what the boyf thinks about that, but Australia is a pretty unique honeymoon spot, so it might not take too much convincing. Too bad all of the places I like are in the Pacific Ocean.

No comments: