Tuesday, February 19, 2008

did you miss me?

Lots of things have been happening since I last posted!

1) I got rejected from weddingbee. =( But that's okay because it gives me more freedom to post whatever I want now.
2) W got an offer for an internship in Hartford, CT! I'm excited for him but also bummed because that means he'll be in Hartford for the summer (if he takes it, that is, which he probably will.)
3) We went to J&J's wedding in Houston this past weekend. The wedding was beautiful and it was so fun to see WashU friends. It made me that much more excited for our wedding!
4) We booked our photographer- the fabulous Miss Anne Hwang!
5) We chose our honeymoon destination: Costa Rica

I was telling someone this weekend that I can't believe how expensive weddings can be. I really hope that our wedding can show how rich we are...not monetarily, obviously, but how rich we are in our relationships, friendships, and families.

Even with this thought in mind, it's really easy to get caught up in all the glamour of the wedding. On one hand, it's the one day where I get to dress up and be pretty; on the other hand, it's just one day. Eesh. I'm gonna spend a little more time tomorrow doing wedding stuff, so after praying about it more I'll have a better idea of how I want to approach this.

Everything considered, I still can't wait to marry him. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for update!!! and costa rica. and reunions! I´m getting homesick :(