Sunday, March 9, 2008

finally!

I decided to take matters into my own hands and send out our Save-the-Date today. We've had it done since February but it's taken awhile to get everyone's email addresses. Thank goodness for Facebook! I know it's just a formality but we really want people to come; plus, airfare and everything is so expensive that people need to book as early as possible. Including us- eesh, I should get on that.

If you didn't get the email, let me know ASAP! I'm so worried that I missed crucial people...but hopefully all those people have that date saved anyway.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Yc60rvUW5A

The video was W's idea. He brought it up one day when we were hanging out and I loved it so much that I wanted to tape it right then and there. We filmed a bunch of videos at my place but then decided to kick it up a notch and add costumes. I love seeing his creative side!

Speaking of creative, my cousin/flower girl drew this:










The wedding party, according to her. Nevermind the bridesmaids and groomsmen...who needs them when you have the flower girls and ring bearers? Haha, so cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that picture is so cute!

Jessica said...

awww... cute!!! :)

Leylola said...

Well at least it's a good thing she's not already drawing pictures of herself getting married with some other classmate at the age of 4, but that's another story for another time...maybe when it's my turn to do my invitations :P Spilling of stories...lol