Tuesday, July 15, 2008

one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY COW.

There's SO much to do in one month...luckily I had time on the plane to make multiple to-do lists, so I feel a little better. But still...wow! W and I were talking about it today and it's finally starting to sink in for both of us. Maybe it's cuz we have an apartment now? I dunno what it is, but now it's crunch time. Like, for real!

We're still having issues with the registry (aka W's being picky about what goes on there and I don't care about what goes on there cuz it's the least of my worries). Any suggestions on what to ask for? I already threw in some fun things and people bought them for us! (homemade ice cream, here we come!) Suggestions are welcome- I keep forgetting basic household things because I have SO MUCH CRAP in my room that needs to be reduced significantly if I'm gonna be sharing space with someone in a month. Did I mention that I need to pack? Am I starting to sound stressed?

2 comments:

Snowflakes82 said...

put everything on there so you can go back and get the 10% off

Unknown said...

knives, ask for knives!!! ;)