Sunday, January 27, 2008

little ones

We spent some time today doing wedding stuff (including collecting email addresses for save-the-dates) and finalized our wedding party!

We already asked our bridesmaids and groomsmen awhile ago, but we weren't sure what we wanted for ring bearers and flower girls. I love kids, and fortunately I have younger cousins who fit the bill. Besides my plethora of cousins, we have friends in Boston who have adorable babies, too. SOOOOO CUTE. Too bad they're all too young to be fg/rb.

I think this decision took awhile because we were playing with the idea of being "fair" and not having any kids involved at all. I think deep down I knew I wanted a flower girl and ring bearer, but it was hard to decide between my adorable cousins. W didn't seem to mind either way (his cousins are way too old to be considered), so I asked if four of my cousins could be involved. I think at first he thought it was too many, but when I told him why I wanted each of them he easily agreed. This wedding is totally dominated with my side of the family! I'll have to figure out a way to even things out a little more.

Anyway, our cuties:

Now I have to figure out what they're going to wear! As if they could get any cuter. =)

No comments: