Tuesday, April 22, 2008

!!!???$#%!?!?

WE LOST OUR BANQUET SPACE.

The coordinator at Seafood Palace said they're closing down their banquet location on July 31. Thankfully (W pointed this out, I obviously saw no good in this situation) they're able to save the date at their first location (Seafood Palace #1, which is your typical Chinese restaurant.)

I'm so upset right now, but luckily W's staying calm...we're looking up other places in OC or nearby that might be able to accommodate us on short notice. Our default is Seafood Palace #1, but at least now we have a chance to look for a place with better food. If that's even possible in this short a time.

HOLY FRICK. I am not happy. And I'm crazy tired from work, so that's twice as bad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry you lost your place... :( the most important thing about a space is that it accomodates having all the people you cherish in the same place! good food is a bonus, but again, being fed trumps all else!

Unknown said...

hey Tracie! I hear you on long weeks~ :( But I hope your doing better! Good luck searching... I know no matter what it'll be wonderful!